and on the first night we stayed up until 4 am talking and listening. and listening and talking. we have had a habit of doing that our whole lives and it is a blessing. and by listening, I'm of course referring to the college kids having a partay next door and apparently really, really like the song "bohemian rhapsody".
and we were really tired the following day because these two early-risers tagged along again!!
emma is now flat out refusing to smile for my camera
and she's rubbing off on people. dern.
and for the first time, we headed over to the stables behind the Spring House restaurant. I knew emma would love seeing the horses but I had NO IDEA how wonderful and breathtaking it would be!!
meet our new friend, "fawn" who was really a colt and very playful.
and then two cats and two kittens appeared - it was almost too good to be true.
and because everyone needs a good laugh every once in a while, these are for my friend.
until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment