I've had several people tell me that they are unable to post comments on the blog and sometimes I have trouble posting on other blogs as well {google emails don't typically have any problems posting on blogger but yahoo, comcast etc does for some reason}. If you will continue to hit "preview," after the third time {sometimes fourth} a word verification will pop up which will then allow you to continue to post. Seriously annoying!
And also if you are on facebook, please do not buy anything from "smocked steal of the day". I ordered two bubbles in february with smocked ballet slippers for the little girls' to wear to emma's ballet recital {in may} and have YET to receive them. I have had major communication issues and very disapppointed in this company -part of me wants to say something mean about them in my status but I'm trying to be a bigger person about it! so I'll just do it on my blog mmkay.
that's all people.
No comments:
Post a Comment