And I think I am feeling this way because I just finished another photography class and about two seconds into it, I realized that the next step for me is to jump two feet into editing if I want my pictures to improve.
So now I feel like I'm at a crossroad of whether I want to tackle "lightroom" and figure out how in the world to make my pictures somewhat look like the ones on the photography blogs {that I love and read daily} or do I just want to continue in the snapshot fashion. And I try really hard to not compare my blog with theirs' {seeing how most of them have ten million sponsers down the sidebar AND daily giveaways AND they are PROFESSIONAL photographers} but you know how human nature can kick you in the behind sometimes and I click away feeling discouraged about my own.
anyway, just a little "this is where emily stands at the moment" moment. random, I know but I am just that lately. peacing out and trying to remind myself that "Comparison is a thief of joy" and nothing should steal your JOY right!!??!!