
my favorite thing in the whole world is to find my children all snuggled up together. I call these "kumbaya" moments. they don't happen often but they do happen!

another sweet moment on the way to the beach. this would be right before someone we know {as in NOT me} got pulled over for speeding. I turned to the little girls and said, "this would be a great time for ya'll to start screaming and crying" {so the man in the blue hat would feel sorry for us} - instead they smiled and waved. thanks girls.

sometimes we play musical carseats so that emma can enjoy some window time as well.


and I saw this in the DOLLAR store!! as a mom with "multiple blessings" there is something so incredibly sad about that and at first I added the book to my basket but then I thought why in the world would I want to read this!!??!! and then it became very clear about why the book is now in the dollar store!

emma taught the girls how to make silly faces.


but this is just kate being kate - she's just naturally silly!

wade's birthday was the day after the tornados hit cahaba heights so instead of the ashley mac strawberry cake, we trucked it out to the edgars in hoover for their strawberry cake. we had made it all the way to the bakery when emma said, "oh mom I didn't bring any shoes" thankfully my car was a MESS and we found two shoes although they didn't exactly match.

and speaking of shoes, emma actually loves to go shoe shopping with me. she can find some real doozies and then begs me to buy them.

the weather this summer {actually this whole year I would say} has been extremely bizarre. we were at jim'n'nicks having dinner when the sky let loose and it began hailing. when we driving home we realized that it had barely even rained in vestavia and I witnessed the biggest rainbow that I have ever seen - I would have paid good money for my real camera to be in the car.

and we found the "end" - how hilarious would it have been if we had hopped out and looked for leprechauns in those bushes!!??!!

emma loves the blackberry camera and there are one million and one pictures of the back of me walking. there's also lots of pictures of garbage cans, flowers and store clerks.

I'm dressed in workout clothes in almost all of them - hmmm.

my favorite type of swing - it means I'm not running between three different ones!

during the school year, emma went to the library every monday with our carpool friends. one day, ruth said "you are NOT going to believe what book emma picked out today all on her own!" I think it was wade's proudest moment of his life.

and while we're discussing my better half {who is not a blogger reader because "he is a blog witnesser"} I laughed outloud at this.

that's all I've got. we're packing up for a trip to the windy city and I would be lying if I didn't say that I'm a little {okay...A LOT} apprehensive about flying so if you have a free minute would you please, please pray for me :) !! I sure would hate to have a complete panic attack in the friendly skies so I'm bringing along my own personal flight attendent!! And I think I'll call her "annie"!!
No comments:
Post a Comment