how every morning begins. period.
followed with card-making time:
because someone we love dearly had a birthday! emma also wrote him a note that said, "I love you." And I love him too.
these words were spoken during church. Dear Fellow Member of the Underwood Crybaby Club, I think a color guard coach needed to hear this sermon. Amen.
Wade and Emma went here. She loved it and now wants to be a race-car driver. awesome. I think I might prefer hair-cutter or monorail driver.
today marked the kickoff of the white sandal wearing - the white after Easter rule is out the window in this house.
gasp. I did this today. I almost popped open a bottle of champagne when I got the machine and bobbin threaded. I'm making the little girls pillowcase tops out of walmart pillowcases to match a pair of blue shorts. If it all fails, I'm out three dollars. If it all succeeds, I'm pretty much going to be spending all of my free time making clothes. You may be seeing less of me on the blog. Please don't tell Mr Nikon. He has no idea about Mrs Singer.
"bob", kate, lucy and I strolled down to our neighbor's house to watch the end of the master's with the other two members of our household. our neighbors had literally just driven in from actually attending the masters and I was jealous until I learned that they hadn't seen Adam Scott.
then night-night to daddy.
and finally, where I end every sunday night.
The End.
cute post. I don't know about the 10 photo challenge. does it happen every month? on another note- WOW! you are sewing. I am way impressed. I have a sewing machine and always wanted to learn but don't have a clue.... maybe this is another thing you can teach me.
ReplyDeleteSaw your pics on FB. Iam sad about the trees but relieved your house and car are ok.