because the trees almost fell perfectly in a way that left very little damage {less than a foot from smashing wade's car}. blessed.
and MOST importantly, no one was hurt. truly, truly blessed.
and I'll let the position of emma's arms tell you how we are all really feeling around here.
sigh. And guess what I didn't really feel like dealing with this week.....
tree removal.
so basically, if you are an "oak" and I have any type of sentimental attachment towards you, you might be in trouble ;)!
And the way it all went down {literally} was I had fallen asleep in emma's bed when I was putting her to sleep {if my head is on a pillow for longer than a minute then I'm a goner}. Around 10 o'clock, I woke up and heard "the noise". If you've ever heard a tree fall, then you know there is no mistaking it.
I went to her window and saw the tree {on the right} on the ground. I found Wade downstairs and told him.
and then a few minutes later I heard the noise again. Tree on the left had fallen too.
unbelievable.
and unbelievable.
thank you everyone for your emails, phone calls, facebook messages and texts. please notice I did not include my new TWENTY tree removal friends that love to ring my doorbell to ask for work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment