Well I'm bound and determined to figure out how to get amazing pictures with my darn camera! I LOVE pictures with blurred backgrounds so I thought that perhaps there was a "switch" on the camera that would allow me to do this - HA! I was sorely mistaken SO after reading my owner's manual TWICE and spending countless hours on you-tube watching videos on aperture, I think I am getting close to figuring it out! Here are some pictures from my own personal "photo shoot" today - Emma is not pictured b/c girlfriend hit the high road once she saw me reaching for my camera and decided that going to my closet and trying on every single one of my dresses was WAY more fun! But trust me - she's up next (after her haircut appt!)
Oh and in case anyone's wondering (hint, hint WADE) I would love a photography lesson for Christmas - anyone else want to take a class with me (hint, hint Jennifer - I know you have a Nikon too)!

(kate)
(lucy)
(kate)


(kate)

(lucy)
(kate)

(lucy) This happened so the photo shoot came to an abrupt end!
But apparently I wasn't quick enough so Kate joined in!

(kate) So then we decided it was time to stuff our faces!
(kate) She loves food - can you tell!??!
To me - they are starting to look more alike!! I think Lucy is complaining to Kate about this camera that seems to be permanently attached to my face now! We also gave our "bibs" the night off - if you read my sister-in-laws blog, Lucy is our little "hornet" and screams when you put a bib on her and I just didn't feel like going there tonight!
(lucy) I wish you could see both of her pearly whites - we paid our dues with sleepless nights for two so trust me - it's there!
(lucy) She loves food too - I think God blessed me with two more good eaters!
(lucy) Has anyone seen this child's mama - she needs to put the camera down and wipe her face! Does this look like Emma Watkins or what!!
The pics are ADORABLE! Truly. You have beautiful children. Emma, of course, is included when I say this. She's more than gorgeous! They all are.
ReplyDelete