Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Carnival Time!

There was much joy in our house this morning because Emma had her Halloween Carnival at school today!



Is this not the cutest Halloween bow??!!?? And did I mention that we have been blessed beyond belief with such wonderful aunts that spoil us rotten and who we love more than anything in this world!


We had time to spare before carpool because someone (who I won't name but it's the one on the left) decided to start her day at 4:00 a.m. - like Emma's dress says -"BOO" on waking up early!


We made it to the carnival and apparently Emma got a message from Noah that there might be another flood!


So we quickly got our faces painted:


and we chose a spider (she never ceases to amaze me!)


She went fishing with some friends:


and made some bling, bling:


Get a good look at the bracelet because it (along with our bag of treats) was left. It did not make for a good start to rest-time.


We brought along our tweedle twins:


who watched Emma get her hair "sprayed" pink. Wade gave me a look like "are you sure that's a good idea" and now I'm wondering the same!


We ended the fun with a "hay ride" around the parking lot!


Lucy and Kate were very, very sweet in the stroller for the whole time that we were there and when we started to "lose" their patience - I would load the stroller up with "puffs" - works like a charm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment