this was the "view" from our seats:
And THIS was the view through my lens. Reason #723,908 I love my nikon.

and for those of you that are interested in my camera settings {ahemm....kristin!!} I had my flash turned OFF and my ISO at 3200. thus ends the photography lesson!
one of the best concerts that I have ever been to - not sure it surpassed Phish in Prague but I mean COME ON, it was Phish in PRAGUE for crying outloud!! lot of bouncing around the room which I have now taught to all of my children and I'm pretty sure it's their new favorite song. I'm not a "mary had a little lamb" kind of mama!
and now I am at the mercy of my friends sending me pictures for the rest of the trip. I have a few I took myself but my "auto" no longer works because I have messed with too many buttons and then I get a message on my camera that says "oh no you didn't" so I can't just pass my camera to have someone take our picture unless your name is Larry or Annie. so we'll see. there's one in particular that I really want {here's a clue - "da bears" or here's a better clue "he's engaged to one of my top five favorite celebrities and I really wanted the picture with my top five favorite celebrity but I didn't mind settling with her fiance". And if Larry doesn't follow me the next time I say "hey sweetie, FOLLOW me, I'm going to get my picture made with....." he's in big trouble. BIG trouble. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment