Monday, July 18, 2011

a five year reunion

There are people in my life that I treasure beyond words and are my lifelong friends. And it just so happens that our daughters are lifelong friends too!!


{and here's what happens when I ask emma to smile - don't tell her but I kinda love it!}


almost five years ago, these precious girls were in a playgroup with three other of our bestest friends.


and in a blink of an eye, they grew up too fast.



ANDDDDD........our little group of five expanded just a tad ; )


and even though our weekly meetings have sadly discontinued due to the craziness of life and even MORE sadly, two of our friends have since moved away, we still pick up right where we last left off when we reunite at a McDonald's for FOUR hours and TWO meals!! And if we had left it up to the kiddos, we would have been there for another FOUR hours and another meal!!


and I'm including the "setup" picture because it makes me laugh every time I look at it - the stance on kate and wucy's BFF otherwise known as "little miss stubborn pants" {on the far right} is too much to handle. hilariousness.


here's to more davenport's dinners and {hopefully} a roadtrip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment