Wednesday, May 12, 2010

tripled

okay, I need you to hang onto your hats because I'm about to take you on a ride!!

the best AOTs in the world with our children on April 28, 2006


two years later:


another two years later {and present day} and after doing the math of going from four to ten children, I declared that we had "tripled" {hence my title}. And now I am on the phone with the AICPA asking them to please revoke my CPA license - scary isn't it! It's why me, the accountant, who is married to an accountant, hired an accountant to do our taxes - it's the only safe way!


So every spring {usually on Wade's birthday for some reason}, we pack it up and head to the Montgomery Zoo. Every other year, some dothan buddies get to join us!!


I LOVE that we still just pick up like we see each other everyday. The highlight of the trip was when we were eating lunch and Emma whispered in my ear "mama, I'm having SO much fun!" and was loving being with my friends' children as much I was loving being with my friends. And this is what happens when you tell my child to say "cheese" - I tend to like to use silly potty words instead!!


and please don't forget the children strapped into the strollers!


but you know that wouldn't happen, right??!!??


and there are animals at the Montgomery zoo that we don't get to see at home!!


my personal favorite:


I'm taking up wildlife photography. it's easier. Tait, could you let the zookeeper know that Jaggy needs his teeth brushed??


oh wait a minute...................this isn't a monkey!! So sorry, fooled me for a second!!


and those stinkers did this {song and all}! All my girls and I are now counting down the days until next year - same time, same place. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment