
Wade got the amazing opportunity to play in the Regions Classic Charity Golf Tournament today and why I didn't hire a babysitter for the whole day and join in the festivities, we'll never know! But I found out just how much Wade loves me when he went up to Taylor Hicks and asked for a picture for "his wife!!" I asked him if he also told him that "I WAS HIS BIGGEST FAN OF ALL TIME?? THAT I HAD BOUGHT ANYONE AND EVERYONE HIS FIRST CD FOR CHRISTMAS??" And he said that he did not. And let me just say that if I had been on the other side of Mr. Teen Angel, I can guarantee my smile would have matched Wade's. sigh.
And the guy in the middle of the one below is an Alabama football something or other. Brody or something?? Anyway, look at my Hollywood boyfriend drink water!! It might have been a blessing that I wasn't there, because I feel kinda like I could pass out! This type of excitement doesn't happen to me everyday! Thank you, my Lord above, for the invention of I Phones. Amen.
OMG I'm SO jealous!!!!! You know how I feel about Mr Hicks!! One day he and I will be married!
ReplyDeleteUm, I am having flash backs of your obsession with NKOTB!
ReplyDeleteI like Kristin's comment :).
ReplyDeleteWade is such a sweetheart! I am impressed he got those pictures for you. They look like twins!