Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 30, 2009

Dropping the morning nap has been challenging and the babies often fall asleep about 5 minutes after we pull out of the driveway! We go somewhere (ANYWHERE) every single morning - period. Can you spot the drool in the first picture?!!?



After we did some damage in Target (which was the third time in four days that we've blessed them with our presence AND our credit card), we dropped Emma off at her daddy's office so they could have lunch together! I know for certain that she will remember doing this all her life because I certainly do and she is thrilled beyond belief! Notice that I caught her in the air, mid-skip!


I felt like the true paparazzi that I've turned into while taking these pictures out of my car window with my long camera lenses! What an awesome, AWESOME day it turned out to be and we are oh so proud of our hard-working daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! How precious are they!!!! Happy New Year.. I will be e-mailing you soon. I am thinking about doing a blog other than the recipes. I wanted to know what your thoughts were.....Hug the girls for me.

    ReplyDelete