So the babies decided to begin celebrating their birthday at 4:15 a.m. I am about as happy to be awake as they appear to be! I even let them have their big sister's "Fruity Cheerios" as opposed to the boring plain ones but nothing was making them happy. Not even me singing "happy birthday" to them which is exactly what I am doing when I snapped this photo!
Could they be less interested in me singing to them??!!?? Somehow they don't seem to realize what a "moment" this truly is! To quote Kate Gosselin (which I don't do often) it's not just a birthday - it's a celebration of all that we have accomplished and been through this year!
We barely made it home from dropping Emma off at school for Lucy's "minute"! I literally put her down on the floor and snapped her picture!
Kate on her exact minute:
What is Kate drinking you ask?? WHY, it's real milk! No more formula means a big bonus for the Watkins family!
Mimi came bearing gifts and tackled the one year old check-up at the doctor's office with me which lasted ONE HOUR AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTES!! With two fussy babies that is an eternity!
The sweet nurse gave them these stickers. There isn't a picture of Lucy sporting her sticker because it lasted about one second on her outfit before she ripped it off and attempted to eat it!
About half way through their meat, fruit and veggie dinner - I decided to give them their first cookie. If it's your birthday and you had to have four shots that apparently hurt tremendously (based on the screams) - then you deserve to have cookies for dinner!
They VERY MUCH enjoyed the cookies and I VERY MUCH love these birthday angels!
No comments:
Post a Comment