SO I have this grand vision of what the babies birthday party invitation is going to look like and it involves the cutest shirts you have ever seen and tutus courtesy of the Giardina House of Ballet! Anyway - when I pulled up to my house earlier in the day - I saw our beautiful white door that used to go to the laundry room STARING at me from the dumpster and my wheels started turning. (I'm laughing as I type this the following morning) I totally went out in the pouring rain (more to come of the pouring rain) and tried to bring that door back into our house for the photo shoot that is to take place this afternoon. Guess what - doors are heavy and it didn't happen! But if that sucker is still sitting there this weekend I'm totally pulling it into my yard and having my children sit on it while I take their pictures. So whoever is in charge of staging my sanity intervention - go ahead and print this out - you may need to include this with your paperwork!
This ABSOLUTELY does not help with my sanity - a little water damage with your breakfast anyone??!!?? Hurricane Ida has struck my construction ridden house with a vengeance! The two safe-havens during this mess has been upstairs and the master bedroom and guess what - that is NOT the case anymore!
So while Wade dealt with Mr Joe, the four ladies of the house escaped to Emma's room! This picture is for Mimi - I laughed when I saw this because I totally used to do this exact same thing with my stuffed animals in the window when I was little -God bless my clone child!
We will make it through this day - smiles and ALL!
My sweet scooby snack, Kate, is preparing dinner for this evening which is a good thing because that is the only way it will happen!
Someone pass me a parenting book - STAT! I ended up telling Emma about our little "floor feeding frenzy" and she wanted to participate too so once more....
Whenever, an ambulance or fire truck passes us while we are in the car, Emma and I say a little prayer out loud for the family that is in need. I have decided that we will also include houses that have construction signs in their front yard!
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 24:3-4
We thank God everyday for our beautiful "treasures" that we call Emma, Kate and Lucy!
No comments:
Post a Comment