When I first laid the blanket down for them to sit on, Kate literally crawled over to the middle, sat down, turned around and smiled. I thought - well here we go - this may be easier than I thought!
Ummmm....NOPE! It was a challenge and I'm pretty sure mis amigos downstairs heard me yell "Emma, I will go and buy you a milkshake if you will just JUMP AROUND AND HELP ME make them smile" guess what - no milkshakes were purchased - apparently I was on my own for this one!
Their first words may be "are you kidding me with this??!!??"
What's better than a girl in a tutu??!!??
Two girls in tutus!
This is my favorite of Kate individually that was also on the invitation!

More of Kate:
Lucy for the invitation:

All smiles at first:
And then we had a little boo-boo mishap under our eye so no more smiles:
Even with no smiles, she's still absolutely beautiful!
Well for UNKNOWN reasons, this little goose announced to her class today that I was expecting baby #4! Umm....what! We have no idea where this idea came from and when her teachers asked me if I was pregnant - I about hit the floor! On the way out of school, I just kept announcing to people that I knew that I'm not pregnant despite what their child will come home from school saying! When I asked Emma about it - she just said "I was just teasing everybody!"
I still let her have a sticker for her school chart! I hate to punish her for her vivid imagination!
Emma found a fellow puzzle lover and is thrilled to have Susu in town! Every time we see an airplane, she announces that Susu is flying in and this time she was right! Lately Kate, Lucy and I have been battling a cold and so far the cold has won but hopefully we are on the rebound. I can't even tell you the last time I was sick - maybe two years ago but I'm determined to power through and hopefully enjoy this holiday week with all of our families! We have so very much to be thankful for!
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your vision! AND your outcome! Good job Mommy. It was great to see you even if only briefly. The Watkins girls are always gorgeous including the one behind the camera. Take care and happy almost birthday to Kate and Lucy! I remember well because Bryce's 2nd is Thursday and I remember for his 1st you were in definite countdown mode. :) Still hard to believe all the babies are growing up (and the mommies are not). xoxo, Sh
ReplyDelete