Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Muffins

Not only does Emma like to eat the chocolate chip muffins but she also likes to bake them! Apart from anything that involves the oven - she does everything else!


She reads the directions:


Pours the mix into the bowl:


Smells the mix - what??!!?? Anyway - she does this EVERY TIME and always says "yummy, chocolate!"


Adds the milk:


Stirs and stirs 100 times - it goes like this....."twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, ONE HUNDRED mommy!"



And then I put my Type A aside and let her add the mix to the muffin tins and hope that most of it lands where it is supposed to!



And since our homemade muffin recipe (one day maybe!) does not call for raw eggs - I let her lick the spoon which is actually my favorite thing to do but I love her with all that I have in this world so I passed this tradition to her!


Fourteen minutes is a looooooong time to wait for a four year old!


But she played with her new favorite toy which she got at a best friend's birthday party so it made the time go a little faster!


I personally cannot touch this toy because of my wooden stick phobia and I am fully aware that the giver of this toy's Mama also has this same phobia so I'm wondering how she even got the favors to the party!!



Hope your day started as sweet as Emma's! I very much enjoyed a muffin of my very own with my third cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment