Amy. we read. In fact. WE. ALL. READ. {please excuse the mess, it's real life around here, I took the color out of the picture to make the mess less painful to look at}.
it goes like this: I pull up the blog website. and then one of my children meanders to me, points at the screen and says, "charlie" or "yit" {whit} or "sim" {sam}. and then that statement somehow alerts the masses and they ALL meander over. and then suddenly I've lost my seat and the reigns of the computer. Lord help us all, if there's a picture of an animal. or Mimi.
And then it always ends with, "can Charlie come over to play??" And the great news is that the Watkins House of Germs has made a rebound and we are so excited to actually play with our cousins instead of staring at pictures on the internet!
I can assure you that I am consistently reading your blog--I love it! It makes me feel like I am getting to see your family grow up even though I am so far away. When I get home from work and open up my computer, your blog is one of the first things I check in fact! Thank you for keeping it up :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are all feeling well. I wonder that same thing about my own blog sometimes. You know I read yours all the time!
ReplyDelete