Friday, December 10, 2010

epcot {smpcot} day 1

before we left for our trip, one of my friends had suggested that we skip Epcot because for kids it is "boooooring". it was good advice and unfortunately we didn't listen. and since we arrived after lunch, the really fun ride did not have a fastpass option that would work for us and we really didn't feel like standing in line for 120 minutes on our first day! but we made the best of it, found nemo, chatted with crush, got our figment on and then hunted for princesses in faraway lands!



we stumbled across Santa as well!


I also taught Wade how to use "my" camera since I wanted proof that I made the trip too.



and I think my favorite part of the world showcase was what we "picked up" in our "homeland". God Bless America!


the moment had come. once we "arrived" in Germany, we found our first princess:


and we got our first autograph!!


we then found sweet Mulan in China:



we ran into mexican donald on the way out. who doesn't love a duck in a sombero??!!??


and then chef donald an hour later. emma bypassed swallowing her food for the picture.



by far, emma's favorite. she now sleeps with two and I just saw her crawling around on the floor and asked her what in the world she was doing and she told me that "she was being pluto of course!"



and after a long, long day we had no love for goofy. well she didn't but I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment