Monday, December 13, 2010

magic kingdom day 3

our second day at the magic kingdom began with breakfast at the crystal palace with pooh and friends. we cared for only one:


but it was the cutest one:


no love for tigger:


I was completely shocked that there was no love for piglet. I mean she OR he {???} is pink for pete's sake. I asked Wade what gender piglet was and so we kept saying to emma "go see her, emma. seriously sweetie, go give him a hug" and finally we were like, "emma just go see IT". she wanted none of IT.


after breakfast, we took a spin around the race track. the first time, all three of us SQUEEZED in the car and the second time just emma and I raced while wade raced around space mountain.




and then we made our way over to rapunzel and flynn ryder. and waited.


and waited some more.


and finally got our turn!


I'm thinking that no one needs to mention this picture to Rapunzel. Mr Flynn looks a little less than thrilled with the hair.




emma was having nothing to do with fast rides on day numbero tres so wade rode solo on goofy's kiddie rollercoaster. can you spot him??!!??


like a kid in disneyworld. that's why I love him.


the cutest couple in the world.


did you wonder what Mickey's mantle looked like this time of the year??!!??


how 'bout minnie's "to do list". should we remind minnie that mickey has two hands too!


here emma is telling cinderella her favorite ride was the princess one.



and here belle asked emma who her favorite princess is and with a slap in the face, she answered "cinderella". it was belle and ariel pre-trip, but for some reason it quickly became cinderella and sleeping beauty.


we still love belle though. her yellow dress is my personal favorite.


sweet, precious sleeping beauty.


much love for that one.


and one of my favorite things about disney world is that you will just stumble upon parades out of nowhere!


and it's really fun when you have a tall daddy and you can high-five the man on stilts!


yet another parade:



thought of my rhinni and cinda lou while I was there ;)!!


we ended day 2 with a nice slow ride down the river:



and then met MY favorite princess.


naveen told emma that he still eats flies sometimes and Tiana high-fived emma when emma said that she did not eat bugs. plus she's from new orleans. of course she's my favorite!


and by the end of this day, we were frozen. I think it's the coldest I've ever been in my life {wade is rolling his eyes somewhere because I say that everyday of my life} but I really think it was true that day! Wade would stop and point and say "that would be a nice picture of the water and the sunset" and I would follow with "I don't even care at this moment. I just want to be inside". so that should tell you how miserably cold we were because I usually let nothing stand in the way of me and awesome pictures! and we were so very thankful that we had passed on Mickey's Christmas Parade where they make it snow and opted for warm beds instead!!

1 comment:

  1. gosh Ny! Looks like it was a fabulous trip!!! :) Amazing pics! Hope you've been feeling better sister!

    ReplyDelete