
and then she says to me, "hey mom, I think we should have another baby in the family. A boy this time!" Umm...WHAT??!!?? I told her that if she wanted a baby boy then we could just "steal" Whitmore for the day. She was good with that.

how she felt that day {pre-shots}:

how the girls felt that day {they were not happy campers when we had left but we knew they were in good hands!}

OHHHH, we had to wait of course. And of course I did not bring any sort of entertainment and would not allow her to touch any of the books in the room since we are all currently well at the moment. so we played spinning games on the chairs:

and taught her how to use the "camera" on my blackberry:

and tried for the LIFE of us to figure out what starts with "y" in this picture. fast forward 48 hours later when I was reading to the littles and there it was in the "first words" book. what happened to my brain??

we also got to spend the weekend with our sweet aunt susu. We all love her a lot and are so excited when she comes to visit and so sad when she hops on the plane to go back home!
here's another quiz: "find what looks "familiar" in this picture??" if your last name rhymes with "barks" you should get it!!
and even though there were no other pictures taken that night, here's a hint of who else was there!! and superman's older brother was missing for awhile and Amy found him upstairs cleaning AND I QUOTE, "so that Aunt Emily won't have to do it in the morning." Be still my heart.
I can't figure it out...what is the familiar thing in the picture?? Help!!!
ReplyDeleteI got it..!! Way to late for me to think that hard... YES..please let her wear it the first day of school. PLEASE!!
ReplyDelete