where oh where have you been all our summer??!!??
at the risk of children napping in the car instead of cribs, we enjoyed a really fun {last minute} outing with some of our favorite friends and family:
now this little one I could just eat alive and her mama and I have vowed to spend a lot more time together this fall!
and some of us could have stayed here ALL day!!
while some of us wanted to either hold emma's hand or sit in my lap:
we returned superman to his rightful owner:
and then took off in opposite directions at the park:
one of kate and lucy's BFFs {although I don't think any of the three have realized it yet}and whose older sister is emma's BFF. we won't discuss where the older sibling is because it will more than likely make me cry again. let's just say she's there from 8 until 3 and has her hands kissed in the morning. the end.
and this little stinker makes me a nervous wreck with his fearlessness {is that a word??} anywho, his mama always assures me that he is beyond coordinated and totally FINE without me standing underneath him which is apparently his cue to jump off tall places!!
and I told emma if she still wanted a baby boy then she needed to quickly put this little sweet potato in her pocket! she went for it and I think he was a little less than thrilled!
I think this is the exact moment where kate realized that there's a difference between what boys enjoy and what girls enjoy! whatever the case, we ALL really enjoyed today!
1st things 1st aunt emily. THAT IS SPIDERman NOT superman! ha. Great pictures. see y'all soon....
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS Amy!! Oopsy - I'm such a "girl mom"! Still wishing I had found that iron man suit today :(
ReplyDelete