and I'm pretty sure there's only two of you left that even read this thing so you're not allowed to pout :)
it's just that I rarely take my camera anymore and even if I do my children refuse to smile at me or even look at me EVEN when promised candy on the way home to see their daddy! and there's this little thing called time which I don't have a lot of anymore. so I'm starting the permanent blog break with pictures from our GLORIOUS spring break.
the boys were our tour guides as we swapped stomping grounds this beach trip!
the pool was heated, the weather was wonderful and emma filled the role as swim teacher. perfection.
And lucy will now model what her mama did at the pool. thank you lulu.
it's a hard job but someone has to do it :)
and I think I finally realized the real reason God gave me girls. I don't know if you know this but boys like to climb and jump off of EVERYTHING and my heart stops everytime. The pool doesn't necessarily throw me into cardiac arrest but it's the only photo evidence I've got. The other times {on land} I would be holding my breath saying "oh you make Aunt Emily nervous".
my sweet, sweet gurls who are so whiny in the condo but oh so happy when they're with the boys. it makes it all worth it....I think?!?
and you will have a hard time finding my littlest nephew without a ball....any ball...only a ball...always a ball..God love him.
and you will have a hard time finding Sam not holding hards with the little girls. it will make your heart swell every time.
I promise.
My brother and I are three years apart so it wasn't guaranteed that we would have children at the EXACT same time. I try to always remember that and appreciate the closeness of our children. No doubt about it - we. are. blessed.
sam just told me that he was going to "lightening boy" when he grew up and that I could be "lightening gurl" - it's one of the nicest things he could have said to me.
when taking pictures, backlighting is not your friend sometimes but I tried my best {with my limited editing knowledge} to save these pictures. do we get a gold star for at least attempting a group picture?!?
cue Aunt Emily shaking in her boots again - charlie ziplined across the water.
we watched safely from the ground.
and stuck to the carousel!!
baytowne was AMAZING and it is now easy to see why we lose our cousins to there for most of the summer but I think hands down our FAVORITE part was this pool. and since we apparently have a natural LAKE for a front yard {literally} - I may just intall one like these at our house ;)
And that's a wrap. "Our life with love and drama" is officially closed to tackle life and LOVE and of course...DRAMA. Thanks for being a part of our blog for the past {almost} three years. I have loved every minute of doing it.
The End.