Friday, July 13, 2012

insta week of firsts


The ducks are off, ya'll. Lucy started swimming completely on her own and COMPLETELY out of the blue!!!!!  My favorite part is the look of surprise on her face when she comes out of water.  I couldn't be more proud of her and I know Kate will be SOON!


First time to Andy's Market for fresh veggies ~ completely in love and will be going back weekly.

Rut roh. houston, we have discovered the "western" this week with mini shopping carts and free balloons ~ between Andy's and Western, we may be on a publix boycott.

They also discovered "lucky charms" after I picked up the biggest box ever from Costco. Far cry from the usual Special K.  I've already warned them one million times that "when it's gone...it's gone" but it's not gonna be pretty when we run out!


This was also the first week that the little girls had summer preschool so I asked Emma what she wanted to do while it was just the two of us and she declared that we should swing AND "pick blackberries to make daddy a blackberry cobbler."  huh.....mkay.  well we settled for picking blueberries because it was all I could find close by plus no thorns or rattlesnakes.  win. win.  I also took my big girl camera with me and I'm so thankful I did.  Later that day she said, "mama, this really was the best day ever."  and it was.  And we will for sure be taking kate and lucy soon because I feel certain that they would have loved it just as much.




happy, happy weekend to everyone!!! we're taking the drama queens to the lake and hoping for sunny skies!! be back next week!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, your photos are gorgeous--they look professional!

    ReplyDelete