Pure joy at the neighborhood park!!
This was the first day the pool was opened for the summer and we were the only ones there because the water was so cold! Emma of course didn't mind and unfortunately the FOUR of us only went one other time because it was too hard with the babies. We decided that it would be much more fun to take Emma by herself on the weekends!
I love this picture of the babies but do you think I should have cleaned up the background of this picture??? OH WELL - this is how my house always looks now - I've accepted it!
I don't think it gets any sweeter than this!
This is the first time that we bathed all three together. It was all fun and games until Kate decided that one of Emma's beloved princesses looked like a wonderful chew toy and now Emma prefers to take her bath alone - who can blame her!
Kate and Lucy finally started sitting up by themselves after Miss Sandra got a hold of them for a weekend. Two weeks later on Labor Day - they started to crawl!
No comments:
Post a Comment